About the Client
Jibu Tech Ltd is a technology company that provides software solutions for the petroleum industry in the African region. They approached us to create an IoT solution for fuel station automation and to keep better tabs on fuel consumption, driver's delivery points, and to safeguard against possible fuel theft.
- Implementation of a smooth user interface for the application
- Automation of data synchronization across all fuel stations at different locations
- Make the application responsive to different operating systems and devices
In light of the large-scale business operation of the client, it was of paramount importance to design and implement a compelling application solution that would facilitate the seamless synchronization of data across all fuel stations, while also enabling the tracking of fuel consumption and driver delivery checkpoints.
- We utilized the flexibility to create the app’s wireframe and flow from scratch, keeping in mind the client’s wish to have a very simple user interface.
- We simplified a complex business operation and visualized the app’s feature set that could enable real-time data management in large volumes.
- We still offer continual support to strengthen the core application and update its technical core periodically.
We developed an IoT-based solution that allows the client to automate and manage whole fuel station operations, like setting fuel prices, tracking fuel consumption, and more, using a mobile and web application.
Jibu Case Study
Download this case study to learn more about how we helped Jibu. Looking for a similar solution? Get in touch with us today!
Download Case Study
We are “intu” discussing your project ideas and breathing life into them. What do you say?